Vinings, Atlanta GA 30339. Cobb County. Paces Ferry Rd/Vinings Slope. —Community street names include: Paces Lookout Lane SE, Paces Lookout Way SE & Paces Circle SE.
Amenities & Schools
Fee simple, Gated community, Clubhouse, Conference room, Gym facilities, Swimming pool. *Schools: Teasley Elementary, Campbell Middle, Campbell High.
Show Recently Sold in Subdivision
Recently Sold (No Longer on Market)
Feb/2017- 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Townhome at $625,000
Dec/2016- 3 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath Townhome at $913,141
Nov/2016- 3 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath Townhome at $911,139
*Information above not warranted or guaranteed, subject to errors/omissions.
*Information herein not warranted or guaranteed, subject to errors/omission.
Paces View is a community of fee simple townhomes, & single family cluster homes. The 3-level townhomes offer 3 or 4 bedrooms, basements, and 2 car garage floor plans. Construction on the community began 2008. John Wieland Homes took over the community 2012 is finishing out out the community in 2017. Two blocks from Vinings Village Shops, restaurants, & entertainment. Convenient to Buckhead, Downtown Atlanta, Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, I-75, I-285.
**4/13/2017- New construction townhomes starting in high $800K’s.
*** for new construction homes, see builder website http://www.jwcatlanta.com/find-your-home/paces-view/. Don’t forget to mention me as your Realtor if you contact the builder. Below, see reasons why you want me as your Buyer’s Agent.
Why use me as your Buyer's Agent? Click to find out...
Reasons to use me as your Buyer’s Agent when purchasing a new construction townhome:
1. The onsite agent works for the Builder. The interests of the builder are their first concern!
2. Free detailed comparative sales analysis, including previous sales (closed a minimum of 2 months prior) in the same community. Also, free info on resale homes of a similar nature currently on the market.
3. Free advice in structuring an offer/contract. (No surprises at closing.)
4. Free insights and advice in Negotiating.
5. Free assistance in helping you find the best financing for your new home (It’s not always the Builder’s preferred lender!)
6. Free advice on Lot/Location & upgrade options and how they translate into your future “Resale” sales price. A Seasoned Buyer’s Agent knows what future buyer’s are willing to pay more for. And, items that won’t add value to your new Home.
7. Free experienced advice and assistance in problem solving.
8. Free Leverage. Chances are, I’ll be working with another buyer in the future that will consider purchasing from a specific builder. Builders want me to bring them more buyers! It’s paramount to future sales/communities that I speak highly of them!!! Also, my office contains over 100 agents eager for feedback!
9. Free “experienced extra set of eyes” during construction walk thrus. (I’m not shy about pointing out flaws that need to be corrected!)
10. Your best interests are my best interests! (If I do my job correctly, chances are, I will be your Realtor again during your future Sale/Purchase. I would prefer your purchase be of a variety that has excellent resale potential!!)
11. My services as a Buyers Agent are free to you! (The builder has already set aside a fee for a Realtor to assist you! You won’t get a discount on the sales price for not using a Realtor. Future sales prices & appraisals for financing will be based on the sales price of your home! Homes prices in a new community are supposed to go up and not down!!)
Townhomes for sale in Paces View are pictured below.
(No pictures or profiles below? Then nothing “Listed” available for sale.). Also, see builder website.
Not finding the townhome for sale you are looking for? Contact me if you would like to notified when something else comes for sale in this community. Or click on the link to the right to browse other popular townhome communities in the same area.