Park at Paces Ferry
Smyrna, Ga 30080. Cobb County. —Directions: I-285 West Exit 18 (Paces Ferry Road). T urn Right off the exit on Paces Ferry Road & go west. Go right on Simpson Road and Park at Paces Ferry will be on the right.
HOA, Fee Simple. Walk to schools, walk to shopping. Great commute to Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson Airport, Buckhead, Downtown Atlanta.
Teasley Elementary, Campbell Middle, Campbell High.
Show Recently Sold in Subdivision
Recently Sold (No Longer on Market)
New construction. Make me your Realtor for sales data and a market analysis.
*Information herein not warranted or guaranteed, subject to errors/omissions.
Park on Paces Ferry is a new townhome community being built by Ashton Woods. Park on Paces Ferry will feature 3-level (including terrace level), 3 bedroom, 2 car garage townhomes. 5 different floor plans to choose from with sq ft ranging from 2,240-3,057 per builder website. Community will have a total of 67 townhomes when complete.
5/18/2018- Townhomes starting in the $429K’s.
***If you are not already working with a Realtor I would be happy to supply you with additional information about Park on Paces ferry and other new communities that are not yet posted on my website. Put me to work for you! My services are at no cost to you as the builder has already set aside a fee for someone to help you. Below, see “Why use me as your Buyer’s Agent?”.
Why use me as your Buyer's Agent? Click to find out...
Reasons to use me as your Buyer’s Agent when purchasing a new construction Townhome:
1. The onsite agent works for the Builder. The interests of the builder are their first concern!
2. Free detailed comparative sales analysis, including previous sales (closed a minimum of 2 months prior) in the same community. Also, free info on resale homes of a similar nature currently on the market.
3. Free advice in structuring an offer/contract. (No surprises at closing.)
4. Free insights and advice in Negotiating.
5. Free assistance in helping you find the best financing for your new home (It’s not always the Builder’s preferred lender!)
6. Free advice on Lot/Location & upgrade options and how they translate into your future “Resale” sales price. A Seasoned Buyer’s Agent knows what future buyer’s are willing to pay more for. And, items that won’t add value to your new Home.
7. Free experienced advice and assistance in problem solving.
8. Free Leverage. Chances are, I’ll be working with another buyer in the future that will consider purchasing from a specific builder. Builders want me to bring them more buyers! It’s paramount to future sales/communities that I speak highly of them!!! Also, my office contains over 100 agents eager for feedback!
9. Free “experienced extra set of eyes” during construction walk thrus. (I’m not shy about pointing out flaws that need to be corrected!)
10. Your best interests are my best interests! (If I do my job correctly, chances are, I will be your Realtor again during your future Sale/Purchase. I would prefer your purchase be of a variety that has excellent resale potential!!)
11. My services as a Buyers Agent are free to you! (The builder has already set aside a fee for a Realtor to assist you! You won’t get a discount on the sales price for not using a Realtor. Future sales prices & appraisals for financing will be based on the sales price of your home! Homes prices in a new community are supposed to go up and not down!!)
Homes “Listed” for sale in Park on Paces Ferry are pictured below.
For a complete account of townhomes available for sale make me your buyer’s agent.
Not finding the townhome for sale you are looking for? Contact me if you would like to notified when something else comes for sale in this community. Or click on the link to the right to browse other popular townhome communities in the same area.
See more communities in Vinings-Smyrna