Sandy Springs, GA 30328 Fulton County. —Directions: I-285. Take exit 25/Roswell Rd North. In 0.3 miles turn left onto Cliffwood Drive. Turn Left onto Sandy Springs Circle. Atwater will be on the right.
Amenities & Schools
Atwater townhomes have fee simple ownership. Gated community, Swimming Pool, Lake. Walk to Schools & Shopping.
Lake Forest Elementary, Ridgeview Middle, Riverwood International Charter High
Show Recently Sold in Subdivision
Recently Sold (No Longer on Market)
For a complete account of townhomes available for sale make me your buyer’s agent.
*Information above not warranted or guaranteed, subject to errors & omissions.
*Information herein not warranted or guaranteed, subject to errors/omissions.
Atwater is a community of single family homes and townhomes in Sandy Springs off Sandy Springs Circle (near Allen Dr.), being built by John Wieland homes. Luxury 4-story townhomes with 3 bedrooms, 2 car rear-entry garage, elevator and a sky terrace on the top level. Expect open floor plans. Community also includes single family homes as well. Tremendous square footage in each. Popular location for the proximity to plenty: Minutes to I-285 & GA400. Near Northside Hospital, St. Joseph’s Hospital & Children’s Health Care of Atlanta. Easy drive to Perimeter Mall & Lenox Mall in Buckhead.
**9/29/2020- New construction townhomes from the $649K’s+
***If you are not already working with another Realtor, I would be honored to be your buyer’s agent. As your buyer’s agent, I would be happy to supply you additional info on this and other townhome communities. Below, see “Why use me as your Buyer’s Agent?”.
Why use me as your Buyer's Agent? Click to find out...
Reasons to use me as your Buyer’s Agent when purchasing a new construction townhome:
1. The onsite agent works for the Builder. The interests of the builder are their first concern!
2. Free detailed comparative sales analysis, including previous sales (closed a minimum of 2 months prior) in the same community. Also, free info on resale homes of a similar nature currently on the market.
3. Free advice in structuring an offer/contract. (No surprises at closing.)
4. Free insights and advice in Negotiating.
5. Free assistance in helping you find the best financing for your new home (It’s not always the Builder’s preferred lender!)
6. Free advice on Lot/Location & upgrade options and how they translate into your future “Resale” sales price. A Seasoned Buyer’s Agent knows what future buyer’s are willing to pay more for. And, items that won’t add value to your new Home.
7. Free experienced advice and assistance in problem solving.
8. Free Leverage. Chances are, I’ll be working with another buyer in the future that will consider purchasing from a specific builder. Builders want me to bring them more buyers! It’s paramount to future sales/communities that I speak highly of them!!! Also, my office contains over 100 agents eager for feedback!
9. Free “experienced extra set of eyes” during construction walk thrus. (I’m not shy about pointing out flaws that need to be corrected!)
10. Your best interests are my best interests! (If I do my job correctly, chances are, I will be your Realtor again during your future Sale/Purchase. I would prefer your purchase be of a variety that has excellent resale potential!!)
11. My services as a Buyers Agent are free to you! (The builder has already set aside a fee for a Realtor to assist you! You won’t get a discount on the sales price for not using a Realtor. Future sales prices & appraisals for financing will be based on the sales price of your home! Homes prices in a new community are supposed to go up and not down!!)
Homes listed for sale are pictured below.
((No pictures or profiles below? Then nothing “Listed” available for sale. For a complete list of homes available or coming soon, make me your Buyer’s Agent)
No Results Found.
Not finding the townhome for sale you are looking for? Contact me if you would like to notified when something else comes for sale in this community. Or click on the link to the right to browse other popular townhome communities in the same area.
See more communities in Dunwoody-Sandy Springs